What do Retinol’s do? Anti-Aging!
Retinol is an antioxidant, which means it helps to neutralize substances call free radicals. Free radicals destroy healthy skin cells. By neutralizing free radicals, retinols calms the skin, decreasing stress factors that may damage the skin .
Sanitas skin care offers 3 wonderful choices and can be used in place of Retin A.
Rejuven-A is an anti-aging treatment formulated with Retinol, CoQ10, collagen stimulating peptides and Vitamins C and E. Rejuven-A enhances cell growth, improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This light, gentle formula contains Retinol, a mild, yet effective form of Vitamin A that is kinder to all skin types than Retin-A which can cause irritation. Safe for even sensitive skin, Rejuven-A hydrates and helps reverse damage caused by sun exposure and the passage of time.
• Anti-aging treatment improves skin elasticity, tone, texture & appearance
• CoQ10 & Collagen Amplifier System help stimulate collagen production
• Lipophilic Vitamin C moisturizes & helps stimulate collagen production
• Retinol enhances cell growth, retexturizes skin & improves photo damaged skin
Retinol Peeling Cream is a professional-strength treatment that helps diminish the more unwelcome signs of aging: dark spots, blemishes and other skin imperfections, such as fine lines and wrinkles. With regular use, Retinol Peeling Cream nourishes the skin at the cellular level and helps stimulate the production of collagen and the proteins that are naturally abundant in youth. Skin tone improves, pigmentation becomes more even, and the appearance of fine lines is reduced. The face looks smoother and feels softer. Time’s imprint fades, and mature skin’s natural beauty is revealed.
• Helps even skin tone, soften and smooth skin surface
• Promotes collagen production
• Provides anti-aging benefits
Retinol Resurfacing Treatment: Boost your acne-fighting power with Retinol Resurfacing Treatment. This doses the skin with a lipophilic form of Vitamin A to help smooth and resurface uneven skin and prevent pore congestion that leads to breakouts. With regular use, Retinol Resurfacing Treatment helps unclog pores, reduces redness and promotes a softer, more balanced skin texture.
• Helps eliminate existing blemishes and prevent new blemishes from forming
• Doses the skin with a high concentration of fat soluble Vitamin A (Retinol)
• Stimulates new skin cell growth